Answer: Yes, just bring your vehicle to any Crown location and we will give you Cash* for your car or truck. At Crown, we will always offer the fairest deal. Once your vehicle has been appraised we will give you an offer . With the offer you are under no obligation to purchase one from Crown Automotive. Because offers are car specific we will need to inspect and test drive your vehicle, this being the case no offers can be made over the phone.
2. Are your used cars inspected?
Answer: Yes, Crown Automotive sends every Crown Certified used vehicle through a rigorous 150 point inspection to ensure that every vehicle is in top shape before you take it home. It is important to Crown that every feature of your vehicle work as it should so that you have peace of mind before you leave the dealership.
A CarFax is available with every pre-owned vehicle so that you know your vehicle is in great condition
3. Do you transfer cars between dealerships?
Answer: Yes, but there are circumstances about what kind of transfers we do based on the desired car. If the car being purchased is a new car and we have another franchise we will transfer. Crown is also happy to search other dealer's inventory for that particular car. Transferring used cars is our specialty no one can offer you such a large section of pre-owned cars. With so many dealerships we have access to over 1000 used cars and it would be our pleasure to transfer that desirable pre-owned car to another Crown dealership that is convenient for you.
4. Does Crown provide warranty work?
Answer: Yes, on the majority of cars and trucks. With so many dealerships we can provide warranty work for almost every car manufacturer.
5. What are certified used cars?
Answer: It's the reliability of new and the affordability of pre-owned car. A certified used car must go through a rigorous inspection. The certification comes from the manufacturers to ensure top quality of the pre-owned car being sold to you. Crown Automotive also offers Crown Certified used vehicles. Click here to learn more!
Be an informed certified pre-owned vehicle shopper. Here are some points to remember when shopping for a certified pre-owned vehicle:
- All manufacturer certified vehicles must pass a certification inspection. Ask the dealer to give you the inspection list for the vehicle you are interested in. The inspection list will indicate exactly what has been inspected on the vehicle and should list any repair or maintenance work that was required to bring the vehicle up to certified standards.
- Note the mileage on the vehicle and find out how much warranty you will get from purchasing a particular certified vehicle. Depending on the program, you might not receive additional benefits beyond the new car warranty, or you might receive up to 36 months/50,000 miles of additional certified warranty. Read the certified warranty information carefully to know what additional certified warranty you will receive.
- Most certified programs offer roadside assistance.
- Some programs offer return/exchange provisions. Find out if you will get the sales tax and licensing/registration fees back if you return or exchange the vehicle. Ideally, if the vehicle is certified properly and you did your homework right, you shouldn't have to utilize the return/exchange provision.